The local Guys - Test and Tag Wangaratta | Electrical Test and Tag
The Local Guys - Test and Tag are the experts in Appliance Test and Tagging! We have Test and Tag Franchises Australia Wide.
The Local Guys – Test & Tag was founded by a family in 2019. The Local Guys began in Adelaide, South Australia and now offer safety testing services across the country to ensure safe workplaces for all states and territories. We have worked in a variety of industries, including mining, construction, offices, schools, and the hospitality industry. We do it all!
Our technicians go above and beyond to ensure all of our work is carried out by the Australian standards as per AS/NZ 3760:2010 regulations. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer services, safety testing services, transparency and convenience for all of our customers, with a simple start-to-finish process designed to give you complete peace of mind!
The Local Guys - Test & Tag team have been in the test and tag industry for over a decade. Over the past 10+ years we have achieved many successes including:
Two business awards have been nominated to us for Excellence in Business.
Our business has grown 100% year on year since starting.
We have a well-established client base who provide repeat business.
We have good relationships with our suppliers, meaning we can access equipment and materials at favourable rates.
Our brand is well-known, trusted and respected in the area.
We have been featured in business magazine articles and on Channel 7 News.
Eldorado, or El Dorado, is a small town in the Hume region of the north-east of Victoria, Australia, in the Wangaratta LGA. At the 2016 census, Eldorado had a population of 264, down from a population of 287 at the time of the 2006 census. == History == Eldorado was named after the legend of El Dorado in 1840 by William Baker, the name he used for his run. Even though the name refers to a land abounding in gold there was no gold found in Eldorado until the 1850s when it became a thriving gold rush town. Eldorado Post Office opened on 1 August 1861.The town's population declined sharply after the area ceased to yield gold. The remains of an old gold dredge can still be seen today.